Saturday, 7 November 2009

Against the grain

Decided to have a go at a CD slip and chose to do it on re-designing 'City and Colour's' last album, 'Bring Me Your Love'. Had fun drawing Dallas Green's tattoo's but I do feel the cover piece is by far the strongest.

Front CoverCD inlet
Back Cover


Real website should be up and running soonish... depending on how CSS treats me!

Also if anyone reading this is doing illustration themselves I can't stress enough how useful http://illustrationparty.blogspot.com/ podcasts have been to listen to! Check them out!

3 comments:

  1. If I saw this cd on a rack in a store I'd probably buy it even not knowing the band. The illustration really pops and the insert design fits in perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just amazing and some kind of lovingly uneasy.
    i love!
    x

    ReplyDelete