Monday, 6 June 2011

Zombies for Wired


Been a bit of a gap inbetween blog posts recently but I've just come off the back of a very big project which I'll hopefully be able to share very soon!

This was small illustration for Wired magazine (US) on the writer and director Tobe Hooper. His new book is all about zombies so my brief was to get Mr Hooper looking like one of the living dead...Best brief ever?

Below are the sketches and final image:










In the process of working through some personal pieces that I'm excited about and with them will come a new long overdue website facelift.

1 comment:

  1. Great work, Alexander! Tobe's team is delighted to have your work accompany the profile. Send me an email and we'll gift you a copy of the book.

    Jason Allen Ashlock

    ReplyDelete