Wednesday, 5 October 2011

ESPN portraits

These were a few portraits done for ESPN magazine. I don't know anything to do with American Football, Nascar or Baseball but they were fun to do regardless.



It was a fairly quick turnaround so I can't help but see mistakes or things I would have done better. Thought I'd share them none the less.

In other news I'm really honoured to have some illustrations featured in Illustrators Unlimited, which is on sale in the UK now and the rest of the world at the end of October. I'll post a photo when I receive my copy. Many thanks for everyone involved!




Got about 4 personal images all at various stages of completion that I'm going to definitely get done very soon.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the feature. I'll look out for it on the shelves! Liking the new blog layout a lot too, the white background looks much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Finn! Your new 127 hours poster is looking amazing, what a great film too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! You might not know much of those mentioned sports but you sure know how to swing a pen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great! Were these for Scale 1 to 10?

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic job alex! however did you get commissioned for ESPN?

    ReplyDelete
  6. great illustrations. I really like it

    ReplyDelete