Tuesday, 10 January 2012

January start

So I know I haven't been the most active blogger recently. It seems everything I've been working on can't be shown for a while so I thought I'd put up a few pieces of work from various jobs over the last few months during this quiet blogging period.

I'm bursting to do some personal pieces but until I get some free time they'll just stay as sketches and notes.

These two images were part of a set that accompanied a story from the magazine Woman's Weekly. It involved Scottish glens, and handsome men in kilts. A real page turner.





These next two were done a few months back for a custom chocolate company. I admit the concepts for these were strange to say the least...







Promising to get some more interesting work up soon if it kills me!

1 comment: